The Baton Rouge Clinic, AMC Announcements
Please select from the story list below:
- New Sciton Laser Treats Variety of Skin Conditions: We can treat a variety of skin conditions from aging skin to unwanted skin lesions to excess hair. View advertisement.
- Free Monthly Seminar for Weight Loss Surgery: Weight Loss Seminars. Learn about bariatric and laparoscopic surgical procedures.
- Thanksgiving Hours Announced: The Baton Rouge Clinic will be closed all day on Thursday, November 22, 2012, in observance of Thanksgiving.
- The Baton Rouge Clinic Nationally Recognized for Diabetes Care: The Baton Rouge Clinic is nationally recognized for providing the highest quality care and "going the extra mile" for diabetics.
- Surgery without an Incision! : Chronic Acid Reflux sufferers may be eligible for a new procedure that does not involve an incision.
- Dr. Gay Story Shares Insights into Diabetes: Dr. Gay Story offers new diabetic insights.
- Current Pollen Levels to be a Regular Feature: Current pollen counts now available on Baton Rouge Clinic's website. https://www.batonrougeclinic.com
- Father of Balloon Angioplasty Chooses Baton Rouge Clinic Vascular Surgeon to Perform the Region's First Procedure: Dr. Schwartzberg performed Baton Rougeís first endovascular procedure at Baton Rouge General using Avingerís Wildcat catheter, recently FDA-cleared.
- Suggestions Regarding Travel During these Viral Times: Getting ready to travel? Read this article to protect yourself and your family from influenza-like illnesses.
- Twenty-six Baton Rouge Clinic Physicians Selected as Some of Louisiana's Top Doctors: The Baton Rouge Clinic proudly announces that twenty-six of its physicians have been selected as the "Louisina's Top Doctors."