Pulmonology Medicine / Critical Care
The field of Pulmonary, Allergy and Critical Care Medicine is a dynamic area with continuing advances being made in discovering disease mechanisms and treatment. Our division treats patients with all types of pulmonary and respiratory system diseases, including obstructive and restrictive lung diseases, respiratory failure, sleep-related breathing disorders, lung cancer, occupational lung disease.
Division members evaluate patients who may be candidates for lung transplants and lung volume reduction surgery. New advances in pulmonary diseases and critical care medicine are utilized in the excellent patient care provided by the division members of The Baton Rouge Clinic.
- Sleep Study Evaluations
- Lung Function Studies
- Spirometry without & with airway dilators
- Diffusion capacity (a test to evaluate oxygen transfer efficiency of the lungs)
- Occupational Lung Diseases
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Chronic Cough Evaluation
- Sleep Disorder Evaluations
- Asthma/COPD Management & Evaluation
- Smoking cessation
- Endobronchial stinting for malignancies
- Intensive Care Management
- Ventilator Mangement