Rheumatology: Each Baton Clinic Rheumatologist is board certiffied in their subspecialty. Our rheumatologists diagnose and focus on non-surgical treatment of arthritis and related rheumatic diseases, such as Lupus, Rheuatoid arthritis, gout, fibromyalgia and other disorders of the joints and connective tissues of the body.
Some of our rheumatologists, with the direct referral from one of our pediatricians, can help diagnose and treat children with rheumatic diseases.
- Evaluation and care for all types of Arthritis
- Advanced Biological Therapy for Connective Tissue Disorders (i.e., Remicade, Enbrel, Humira, etc.)
- Joint and Tendon Sheath Steroid Injections
- Joint Aspiration
- Visco-supplement (i.e. synvisc injections) (Artificial Joint Fluid)
- Carpal Tunnel Injections
- Osteoporosis evaluation and management