Our board certified physicans are trained to diagnose and treat patients with disorders of the central and peripheral nervous system. This includes the muscles, brain, nerves, spinal cord, and bony spine conditions, such as disc disease and degenerative back disorders.
A neurologist also treats stroke patients, patients with seizure disorders and headache disorders. In their treatment of multiple sclerosis our neurologists utilize the latest medications that have been found to be helpful in stabilizing this disorder. EEG or brain wave tests are performed on site as are nerve and muscle conduction tests. Some of our physicians are trained to manage pain pumps and to use agents like Botox to treat spastic muscles that can occur after a stroke or due to cerebral palsy.
- Baclofen Pump (Spasticity)
- Botox Injections for Migraine Management
- Brain Wave Study (EEG)
- Nerve Conduction Studies (ENG)
- Muscle Conduction Studies (EMG)
- Botox for muscle spasticity
- Botox treatment of muscle contraction headache
- Deep Brain Stimulators for Parkinsonism
- Dementia Management Program