The Baton Rouge Clinic offers urological care of the highest quality for men and women.Our urologists are dedicated to providing advanced, innovative services with compassion and sensitivity. They exercise great concern before recommending surgical procedures and offer minimally invasive and robotic solutions when possible.
Our urologists are capable of treating and managing disorders such as kidney stones, recurrent bladder infections and impotence. They also offer intervention for mechanical disorders of the female bladder that cause urinary incontinence. Other areas of surgical expertise include the treatment of renal, bladder, and testicular cancers.
Below is a list of some of the urological illnesses our urologists treat.
- Treatment of urological malignancies
- Men's health issues
- Erectile dysfunction treatment
- Annual Urological Check-up
- Treatment of renal and ureteral stones
- Renal stone prevention
- Female incontinence evaluation and treatment
- Management of neurogenic bladder,
- Basic pediatric urology
- Urodynamic evaluation of voiding dysfunction general anesthesia
- Prostate biopsies
- Small urological procedures which do not require general anesthesia
- Laparoscopic procedures on the kidney
- Surgical procedures which involve urinary bladder and prostrate