Urology is concerned with the study, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases of the urinary tract in females and of the male genitourinary tract. Our physicians are capable of the medical management of disorders such as kidney stones, recurrent bladder infections, or impotence.
Fully aware of the sensitive nature of urogenital disorders, our physicians exercise great care before recommending surgical procedures and offer minimally invasive and robotic solutions to treatment of prostate cancer and prostatic enlargement (BPH).
Our physicians also offer intervention for mechanical disorders of the female bladder that cause urinary incontinence (cystocele, fallen or prolapsed bladder). Other areas of surgical expertise include the treatment of renal cancer, bladder cancer, and testicular cancer.
- Treatment of urological maliganacies
- Men's health issues
- Erectile dysfunction treatment
- Annual Urological Check-up
- Treatment of renal and ureteral stones
- Renal stone prevention
- Female incontinence evaluation and treatment
- Management of neurogenic bladder,
- Basic pediatric urology
- Urodynamic evaluation of voiding dysfunction general anerthesia
- Prostate biopsies
- Small urolgical procedures which do not require general anerthesia
- Laparoscopic procedures on the kidney
- Surgical procedures which involve urninary bladder and prostrate