COVID-19 Vaccine Procedure:
The Immunization Clinic is located at 7473 Perkins Road. It is the white brick building between our Main Clinic building and our Urgent Care/Albertsons. Patients will park and enter the building through the door labeled “COVID Vaccine Appointments Enter Here”.
- Wear your mask.
- Make sure your arm is accessible – For example: short sleeve t-shirt, sleeveless shirt, etc.
- Have your insurance card available.
- Please print and bring:
What Vaccine Will We be Administering?
Thursday, 5/13 we will be administering Moderna at the Immunization Clinic. This is approved for ages 18+
Wednesday, 5/19 we will be administering Pfizer at the Immunization Clinic. This is approved for ages 16+
Thursday, 5/20 we will be administering Moderna at the Immunization Clinic. This is approved for ages 18+
Appointment scheduling is for 1st Dose Appointments only!
Your 2nd dose appointment, if needed, will be scheduled at your 1st dose appointment.
Schedule by Phone
*When Scheduling Online:
- In the “Reason for Visit” box please enter the reason you are eligible to receive the vaccine. When you schedule an appointment, you are verifying that you meet one or more of the state requirements to receive the vaccine. You will be asked to provide proof of your eligibility upon arrival for your vaccine.
- If your insurance coverage is Medicaid, please choose “Not Listed”, and continue scheduling. Insurance coverage is not required to receive a COVID-19 vaccination.
- Once appointments are full, please call (225) 246-9240 to be added to our waitlist. You will be notified when additional appointments are added.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, please call our scheduling department.
- Please only make one appointment per patient.
The COVID-19 Vaccine is not recommended for the following individuals:
- Under the age of 16, for Pfizer, or 18, for Moderna vaccine.
- With a severe allergic reaction to any component of the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Who have had any other vaccination within the previous 14 days.
- Who are currently sick with a fever, active respiratory infection or other illness.
- Who have received monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma for treatment of COVID-19 within the past
On March 29th, the State of Louisiana granted vaccine eligibility to the general public. This includes those 16 years and older for the Pfizer vaccine, and those ages 18 years and older for the Moderna Vaccine.
On May 12th, the CDC granted Emergency Use Authorization for the Pfizer vaccine for ages 12 and older. To schedule a Pfizer appointment, please call (225) 246-9496, or select a designated Pfizer day above.
Please bring a form of identification to your appointment, such as a driver’s license or photo ID.
LIKE us on Facebook to stay up to date!