COVID-19 Vaccine Procedure:
COVID vaccines (for ages 6 months and older) will be available by appointment only.
Schedule your appointment now by calling
COVID vaccines will be administered at the Immunization Clinic (7473 Perkins Road-the white brick building between the Main Clinic and The Baton Rouge Clinic Urgent Care/Albertsons), Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
- Make sure your arm is accessible – For example: short sleeve t-shirt, sleeveless shirt, etc.
- Have your insurance card available.
- Please print and bring:
The COVID-19 Vaccine is not recommended for the following individuals:
- Under the age of 6 months.
- With a severe allergic reaction to any component of the COVID-19 Vaccine (see description)
- Who are currently sick with a fever, active respiratory infection or other illness.
The State of Louisiana has granted vaccine eligibility to the general public 6 months of age and older.
LIKE us on Facebook to stay up to date!