Top each one of these cheesecake bites with blueberries and strawberry slices for a delicious sweet treat.
1/2 cup ground almonds
1 Tbsp coconut oil
12 ozs reduced-calorie cream cheese
6 ozs nonfat plain Greek yogurt (gluten free if needed)
1/4 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 egg, lightly beaten
2 egg whites
Fresh blueberries or sliced strawberries, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a mini muffin pan with 24 mini-cupcake liners.
- In a small bowl, combine the almonds with the coconut oil. Divide the mixture among the cupcake liners and press the mixture into the cupcake liners to form a crust.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and yogurt until smooth. Beat in the honey and vanilla. Add egg and egg whites; beat until blended.
- Fill each mini-cupcake liner with cream cheese mixture. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until puffed and set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour (centers will sink slightly).
- Top each mini cheesecake with blueberries or strawberries. Chill for at least 1 hour. Keep chilled until serving.
Serving size: 2 cheesecakes
Per Serving: Calories: 134, Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 35mg, Sodium: 104mg, Carbohydrates: 9g, Fiber: 0g, Protein: 6g
Copyright 2016-2019 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Date Last Reviewed: February 6, 2017
Editorial Review: Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
Dietary Review: Jane Schwartz, RD