Quality Nurse Practitioner
The Quality NP (QNP) will assist in multiple projects that are organized and directed by the medical quality team. These projects will involve a combination of direct patient care and indirect patient care. The goal of this provider's work is to help bring all patients up to the highest quality standards recognized for their individual health. This includes:
• Helping to arrange all routine preventative screenings.
• Monitor Adherence to medications for HBP DM, lipids and depression.
• Chronic disease management of Diabetes, Hypertension, and ASCVD.
• Transitional care management for hospitalized patients after discharge (The goal is to improve continuity of care and decrease readmission rates).
• Help ensure all eligible patients have an AWV performed annually.
• Supervise remote patient monitoring of blood pressure or other metrics.
Work Site Location
Main Perkins Location
7373 Perkins Road
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Basic Skills Required
The person who does this job will use multiple means of patient contact including in person visits, video visits and phone calls as well as MyChart messaging.
Specific Skills Required
QNP need to be competent in EPIC, as well as skilled in patient care and ability to provide education. They must be flexible and collegial in their ability to work with a team of nurses and doctors on these projects. QNP should have at least 1 year of active in person clinical patient experience.
Job RequirementsHiring Requirements
- Drug Testing
- Background Checks
- Baton Rouge Clinic Credit Check
Unit of Pay: Hourly
Shift: Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM; Schedule may vary as neededAdditional Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 20% discount for selected services rendered at the Clinic
If you need further information, please contact Human Resources at (225) 246-9308.