Experienced Social Worker needed to assist physicians in outpatient Psychiatry department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Evaluating patients and developing treatment plans as well as frequent meetings with patients and their families to discuss situations.
• Maintaining accurate and up-to-date documentation of client interactions and progress.
• Assist clients in accessing community resources and support services.
• Conduct research to stay current on best practices in the field of social work.
• Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to develop and implement comprehensive care plans for clients.
Work Site Location
Baton Rouge Clinic Psychiatry
3401 North Boulevard, Suite 100
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
Basic Skills Required
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to work in a team environment.
Strong crisis intervention skills and ability to remain calm under pressure.
Specific Skills Required
LPC or LCSW required
Previous experience in a clinic setting preferred
Job RequirementsHiring Requirements
- Drug Testing
- Background Checks
- Baton Rouge Clinic Credit Check
Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or other related field
Unit of Pay: Hourly
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm; schedule may vary as neededAdditional Benefits
- Medical Insurance (Company pays 100% of employee only rate.)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 20% discount for selected services rendered at the Clinic
If you need further information, please contact Human Resources at (225) 246-9308.