This video includes helpful hints to avoid overindulging at your next party or get-together.
Do you tend to hover by the dip when you’re at a party?
Here are some tips to help you (and your waistline) survive the next social event!
- Tip #1: Don’t arrive hungry. Have a healthy snack before you go.
- Tip #2: Put your favorite foods on a plate and step away….far, far away!
- Tip #3: After each glass of alcohol, have a glass of water or seltzer.
- Tip #4: Stand (or sit) where you can’t see the food. Out of sight, out of mind.
- Tip #5: Socialize! If you’re talking to someone, you can’t put food in your mouth.