For over 75 years, The Baton Rouge Clinic has made it our goal to provide quality healthcare to you and your family. As we have grown from a four physician group to over 150 physicians, we have embraced the advances that technology has provided medicine in the diagnosis and treatment of disease to better serve our patients. As we continue our caring for generations!
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we promote diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, handicap, genetic information, Vietnam era or disabled veteran status.
The Baton Rouge Clinic participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
All newly hired employees will complete the following pre-employment screens prior to hire and employment is contingent upon the results:
- Background Check
- Baton Rouge Clinic Account Credit Check
- Drug Screen
- Health Insurance: The Baton Rouge Clinic pays the entire medical insurance premium for employees after five months of continuous employment for those employees who work 20 hrs a week. Coverage may become effective on the first day of the month following date of hire. Dependent coverage is available as a pre-tax deduction.
- Dental/Vision: This benefit is offered to employees who work 20 hrs a week or more for themselves and their family for a low group cost. Coverage is available three months after date of hire.
- Vacation/Sick Time: Employees at The Baton Rouge Clinic accrue time based on longevity and can carry over to the next year whatever amount is not used.
- Retirement Plan: The Baton Rouge Clinic recognizes the need for a quality 401(k) program that benefits our employees. Starting at an employee’s one year anniversary, The Baton Rouge Clinic makes contributions into the plan and employees are 100% vested at that time.
- Discount: Employees and their dependents may see a physician at The Baton Rouge Clinic and will receive a discount on all professional and ancillary services performed at our main and Urgent Care location.
- Supplemental Insurance: Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Cancer, Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment are offered at a low group rate.