Our services span all aspects of evaluation and intervention, ranging from providing personal consultations to performing minimally invasive biopsy procedures. Our surgeons also perform breast-sparing surgical excisions of breast cancer which could avoid radical mastectomy (when clinically appropriate).
We at the Baton Rouge Clinic understand the importance of entrusting such sensitive decisions to thoroughly trained professionals, who have unique training in diseases of the breast. We are proud to have surgeons, Everett J. Bonner, MD, FACS and Mary Elizabeth Christian, MD, FACS, BCBA, who specialize in breast surgery.
Evaluations and Procedures offered:
- Breast Lumps
- Breast Cancer
- Breast-Sparing & Nipple-Sparing Surgery for Breast Cancer
- Fibrocystic Disease of the Breast
- Abnormal Mammogram Evaluation and Opinion
- Breast Lesion Evaluation (with or without abnormal mammogram)
- Mammotome Breast Lump Evaluations and Biopsy
- Sentinel Node Identification and Excision
- Breast Pain of Uncertain Origin
- Hidden Scar™ Breast Cancer Surgery
The Baton Rouge Clinic, the community’s premier provider of health care services, is committed to providing high quality care for our patients. Our services span all aspects of evaluation and intervention….