Our top-of-the-line staff treat patients with all types of pulmonary and respiratory system diseases, including obstructive and restrictive lung diseases, respiratory failure, sleep-related breathing disorders, lung cancer, and occupational lung disease.
Our Pulmonologists evaluate patients who may be candidates for lung transplants and lung volume reduction surgery. New advances in pulmonary disease treatment and critical care medicine are utilized in the excellent patient care provided by our staff at The Baton Rouge Clinic.
Below are services offered by our Pulmonology staff:
- Sleep Study Evaluations
- Lung Function Studies
- Spirometry (without & with airway dilators)
- Diffusion Capacity (a test to evaluate oxygen transfer efficiency of the lungs)
- Occupational Lung Disease Evaluation
- Interstitial Lung Disease Evaluation
- Chronic Cough Evaluation
- Sleep Disorder Evaluations
- Asthma/COPD Management & Evaluation
- Smoking Cessation