Endocrinologists diagnose and treat diseases associated with internal glandular secretions or hormones. These disease states can include: diabetes, thyroid issues, cholesterol disorders, hypertension, osteoporosis, adrenal and pituitary gland disorders, hormonal disorders causing infertility, low blood sugar, lack of development, and weight problems.
Patients of The Baton Rouge Clinic may receive consultations, diagnostic evaluation, follow-ups, and hormone testing, as well as nutritional evaluation and counseling, thyroid biopsy, and/or provocative tests for hormone reserves.
Some important aspects of being a patient of one of our endocrinologists at The Baton Rouge Clinic include:
- Accredited Diabetic Education Program
- Registered Dietitians
- Certified Diabetic Nurse Educators
- 24 hour Glucose Monitoring
- Management of Insulin Pumps
- Insulin Administration Classes
- Obesity Evaluations
- Pediatric Delayed Height Development
- Pediatric Diabetic Management
- Osteoporosis Evaluation and Bone Loss Management
- Fine-needle Aspirate of Thyroid – Palpable or Ultrasound Guided
The results for the 2020 Castle Connolly Top Doctors’ are in! Spread the love
What is a video visit? A video visit is a live, interactive appointment with your physician. These visits are available exclusively through your active MyChart account and can be accessed…