Our surgeons can diagnose, treat and manage diseases affecting all parts of the vascular system, with the exception of the heart and the brain.
More specifically, our surgeons are skilled in the minimally-invasive placement of stints, endovascular sleeves, and endovascular surgery that actually reduces arteriosclerotic plaque burden.
Below is a list of some of the vascular conditions our surgeon treats:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Surgical Resection/Repair
- Peripheral Arterial/Vascular Disease (PAD/PVD)
- Carotid Artery Blockage
- Minimally-Invasive Endovascular Therapy
- Stints for Blocked Arteries
- Endovascular Sleeve Placement
- Varicose Vein Management
- Endovascular Surgery
BATON ROUGE, LA (WGMB) – Millions of Americans have it. It can be painful, and even fatal. “If you look at the statistics, there’s about a 40% cardiac mortality rate…