Our rheumatologists diagnose and focus on non-surgical treatment of arthritis and related rheumatic diseases, such as lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, fibromyalgia and other disorders of the joints and connective tissues of the body. All of our rheumatologists at The Baton Rouge Clinic are board certified.
Some of our rheumatologists, with a direct referral from one of our pediatricians, can also help diagnose and treat children with rheumatic diseases.
Services provided by the rheumatologists at The Baton Rouge Clinic are listed below:
- Evaluation and Care for All Types of Arthritis
- Advanced Biological Therapy for Connective Tissue Disorders (i.e., Remicade, Enbrel, Humira, etc.)
- Joint and Tendon Sheath Steroid Injections
- Joint Aspiration
- Viscosupplements – the injection of Artificial Joint Fluid (i.e., Synvisc Injections)
- Carpal Tunnel Injections
- Osteoporosis Evaluation and Management
- Fibromyalgia Treatment
Live in the Zachary area? We see patients on Mondays at our satellite office.
What is a video visit? A video visit is a live, interactive appointment with your physician. These visits are available exclusively through your active MyChart account and can be accessed…