Our services span all aspects of evaluation and intervention, ranging from providing personal consultations to performing minimally invasive biopsy procedures. Our surgeon also performs breast-sparing surgical excisions of breast cancer which could avoid radical mastectomy (when clinically appropriate).
We at the Baton Rouge Clinic understand the importance of entrusting such sensitive decisions to thoroughly trained professionals, who have unique fellowship training in diseases of the breast. We are proud to have one of the only fellowship-trained breast cancer surgeon in the state of Louisiana, Everett J. Bonner, MD, FACS.
Evaluations and Procedures offered:
- Breast Lumps
- Breast Cancer
- Breast-Sparing & Nipple-Sparing Surgery for Breast Cancer
- Fibrocystic Disease of the Breast
- Abnormal Mammogram Evaluation and Opinion
- Breast Lesion Evaluation (with or without abnormal mammogram)
- Mammotome Breast Lump Evaluations and Biopsy
- Sentinel Node Identification and Excision
- Breast Pain of Uncertain Origin
- Hidden Scar™ Breast Cancer Surgery
Dr. Everett Bonner – First Surgeon in Greater Baton Rouge Trained in Hidden Scar Breast Cancer Surgery
BATON ROUGE, LA, December 12, 2016 – The Baton Rouge Clinic, AMC announced today its surgical breast oncologist has been recognized as a Hidden Scar Trained Surgeon for Hidden Scar™…