Our Prenatal Class is a free class presented by our Pediatricians as a way to help expecting parents navigate questions and concerns that they might have before their newborn arrives.
A Few of the Topics Covered:
- Things to do to prepare before the baby comes
- How and when to choose a pediatrician
- Newborn behaviors – From the first few days to weeks after birth
- Safety Tips for Car Seats & Safe Sleeping
- Important things to know when it comes to jaundice, circumcision, breastfeeding, and more
Class Reviews from Past Participants:
- “I love that the class was taught by the actual doctors and specialists that practice at the Baton Rouge Clinic.”
- “It was educational and a welcoming environment. Thank you for offering it! I am new to the area and it was good to meet some of the staff and be able to ask questions.”
- “I thought the folder of information provided was an excellent resource that covers many topics. The 3 women who spoke throughout the class were very knowledgeable and kind.”
- “I liked the wide variety of topics discussed and how comfortable the pediatricians made us feel.
- “Very informative. I was able to ask many questions and the speakers were so nice.”
Prenatal Classes are held every other month at The Baton Rouge Clinic Pediatrics at Perkins Building (7373 Perkins Road- The building directly behind the Main Clinic) at 5:30PM.