Our Prenatal Class is a free class presented by our Pediatricians as a way to help expecting parents navigate questions and concerns that they might have before their newborn arrives.
A Few of the Topics Covered:
- Things to do to prepare before the baby comes
- How and when to choose a pediatrician
- Newborn behaviors – From the first few days to weeks after birth
- Safety Tips for Car Seats & Safe Sleeping
- Important things to know when it comes to jaundice, circumcision, breastfeeding, and more
Class Reviews from Past Participants:
- “I love that the class was taught by the actual doctors and specialists that practice at the Baton Rouge Clinic.”
- “It was educational and a welcoming environment. Thank you for offering it! I am new to the area and it was good to meet some of the staff and be able to ask questions.”
- “I thought the folder of information provided was an excellent resource that covers many topics. The 3 women who spoke throughout the class were very knowledgeable and kind.”
- “I liked the wide variety of topics discussed and how comfortable the pediatricians made us feel.
- “Very informative. I was able to ask many questions and the speakers were so nice.”
Phone (225) 246-9290
Prenatal Classes are held every other month at The Baton Rouge Clinic Pediatrics at Perkins Building (7373 Perkins Road- The building directly behind the Main Clinic) at 5:30PM.