Make this New Year Happy & Healthy!
2024 is right around the corner! The New Year is a good opportunity for you and your family to change or improve your lifestyle choices. So, take the weeks leading up to the New Year to map out your resolutions and goals to work towards.
Don’t know where to begin? The Baton Rouge Clinic is here to help!
Check out our top 5 tips on how you can stay happy and healthy in 2024:
- Annual physicals & routine check-ups are vital to you and your child’s overall health and development. In addition to performing a complete physical examination, your physician will be able to provide preventative health screenings, vaccinations, psychological and behavioral assessments.
- Get moving at least 3 times a week. Exercise shouldn’t be a chore. Find something you love to do. Whether you enjoy dancing, hiking or exploring, you’re more likely to exercise when you’re having fun.
- Stay hydrated with water to flush out unhealthy toxins, and to regulate your temperature, heart rate and blood pressure.
- Make meals count by eating 3 meals a day, incorporating fruits, vegetables, proteins, and whole grain foods while minimizing processed and high-fat food.
- Mental health is just as important as physical health. Be kind to yourself & stay connected to your friends and family.
Take charge of your health! Get started on a happier and healthier New Year now by scheduling an appointment!