These are some of the healthiest foods you can eat.
There are many healthy foods that not only fill you up but taste great. This video highlights 5 foods that are packed with nutrients and are good for your health. They’re worth including in your diet every day.
- Berries – All berries are good for you, but blueberries are best.
- Green leafy vegetables – Filled with vitamins and minerals, spinach, kale and chard are the healthiest greens.
- Whole grains – For a hefty dose of fiber, eat quinoa, oatmeal or barley.
- Beans – A great source of plant-based protein, beans are a budget-friendly meal.
- Nuts – Loaded with healthy fats and nutrients, nuts may lower inflammation.
Copyright 2023 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Health eCooks® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Date Last Reviewed: November 14, 2023
Editorial Review: Andrea Cohen, Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
Learn more about Baldwin Publishing Inc., , and .
No information provided by Baldwin Publishing, Inc. in any article is a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical condition. Baldwin Publishing, Inc. strongly suggests that you use this information in consultation with your doctor or other health professional. Use or viewing of any Baldwin Publishing, Inc. article signifies your understanding and agreement to the disclaimer and acceptance of these.