The snacks in this video won’t ruin your diet!
Snacks are an important part of your overall diet. When you’re trying to lose weight, it’s helpful if they are filling and satisfying without containing too many calories. This video features 5 snacks that may help you get through the day when you’re trying to lose weight:
- Hard-Boiled Eggs – Eggs are an excellent source of protein, to keep you feeling full.
- Strawberries – At just 50 calories per cup, strawberries are a sweet and nutritious snack.
- Air-Popped Popcorn – A small serving of popcorn is low-calorie, high-fiber and more filling than chips.
- Cucumbers – With a satisfying crunch, cucumbers are also hydrating and filling.
- Low-Fat String Cheese – Full of protein and calcium, a small portion of cheese will satisfy hunger.
Copyright 2023 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc.
Health eCooks™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc.
Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Date Last Reviewed: January 10, 2023
Editorial Review: Andrea Cohen, Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
Medical Review: Jane Schwartz, RDN, CLT